View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:38 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Wow you really are dense...
I didn't "lose" anything moron, I won at every angle you are just too stupid to realize it.

The whole time you imagine yourself "trolling" you're getting clowned and you're too stupid to even realize it, ROFL.

You got banned, your troll failed miserably, you got exposed for biting AND self voting in the past, the mods got exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, the voting and ranking system got exposed as a joke.

You pussies gang up on people like Bnas and 3pointerJ like a bunch of rabbit hyenas killing a squirrel and think you're all fuckin witty or hilarious. It's sad and pathetic, then when someone smarter than you all put together comes along and clowns you back you all lose your shit, it's comedic gold. "This isn't supposed to happen!"

It's like watching a group of kids abused by their uncle getting together to abuse kittens, it's fuckin pathetic.
You’re a Bnas sympathizer. I don’t think I need to say anything else besides that. Lol.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:38 PM   #45

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Wow you really are dense...
I didn't "lose" anything moron, I won at every angle you are just too stupid to realize it.

The whole time you imagine yourself "trolling" you're getting clowned and you're too stupid to even realize it, ROFL.

You got banned, your troll failed miserably, you got exposed for biting AND self voting in the past, the mods got exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, the voting and ranking system got exposed as a joke.

You pussies gang up on people like Bnas and 3pointerJ like a bunch of rabbit hyenas killing a squirrel and think you're all fuckin witty or hilarious. It's sad and pathetic, then when someone smarter than you all put together comes along and clowns you back you all lose your shit, it's comedic gold. "This isn't supposed to happen!"

It's like watching a group of kids abused by their uncle getting together to abuse kittens, it's fuckin pathetic.
You’re a Bnas sympathizer. I don’t think I need to say anything else besides that. Lol.