Thread: Hey mods.
View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:36 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
You accepted a bet “knowing” you’d lose. You’re not only wacc, but you’re also stupid, if that’s the case. You coulda just said no and I woulda probably been banned, but nope. You’re an idiot.

And you’ve literally clowned all of zero people since you’ve shown up. You’ve made it clear you’re duccing EtH, you’re aligning yourself with Bnas (the biggest cheater the site has ever seen and it’s not close), and Mech of all people. Not signs of someone who’s actually got any brain cells, imo.

And if it’s all of 6 people here and you don’t care, then why continue to log in? Seems like you’re contradicting yourself in every facet here. You don’t care what people like me or the mods think, but you wanted the chance to clown one of them, implying you care enough to try to do that.

You’re a mental midget in every aspect.
Wow you really are dense...
I didn't "lose" anything moron, I won at every angle you are just too stupid to realize it.

The whole time you imagine yourself "trolling" you're getting clowned and you're too stupid to even realize it, ROFL.

You got banned, your troll failed miserably, you got exposed for biting AND self voting in the past, the mods got exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, the voting and ranking system got exposed as a joke.

You pussies gang up on people like Bnas and 3pointerJ like a bunch of rabbit hyenas killing a squirrel and think you're all fuckin witty or hilarious. It's sad and pathetic, then when someone smarter than you all put together comes along and clowns you back you all lose your shit, it's comedic gold. "This isn't supposed to happen!"

It's like watching a group of kids abused by their uncle getting together to abuse kittens, it's fuckin pathetic.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:36 PM   #44

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
You accepted a bet “knowing” you’d lose. You’re not only wacc, but you’re also stupid, if that’s the case. You coulda just said no and I woulda probably been banned, but nope. You’re an idiot.

And you’ve literally clowned all of zero people since you’ve shown up. You’ve made it clear you’re duccing EtH, you’re aligning yourself with Bnas (the biggest cheater the site has ever seen and it’s not close), and Mech of all people. Not signs of someone who’s actually got any brain cells, imo.

And if it’s all of 6 people here and you don’t care, then why continue to log in? Seems like you’re contradicting yourself in every facet here. You don’t care what people like me or the mods think, but you wanted the chance to clown one of them, implying you care enough to try to do that.

You’re a mental midget in every aspect.
Wow you really are dense...
I didn't "lose" anything moron, I won at every angle you are just too stupid to realize it.

The whole time you imagine yourself "trolling" you're getting clowned and you're too stupid to even realize it, ROFL.

You got banned, your troll failed miserably, you got exposed for biting AND self voting in the past, the mods got exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, the voting and ranking system got exposed as a joke.

You pussies gang up on people like Bnas and 3pointerJ like a bunch of rabbit hyenas killing a squirrel and think you're all fuckin witty or hilarious. It's sad and pathetic, then when someone smarter than you all put together comes along and clowns you back you all lose your shit, it's comedic gold. "This isn't supposed to happen!"

It's like watching a group of kids abused by their uncle getting together to abuse kittens, it's fuckin pathetic.