View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2019, 07:34 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

This thread speaks volumes about the state of LB. A few things I noticed:

1. "Old Heads" complaining that rookies or "New Heads" ruined the site by becoming staff and letting integrity slide? Where the fuck where the so-called "Old Heads?" Not to mention the fact that most of the "New Head" staff would beat the fucking brakes off these wack, lame-ass ghosts of LB's past making their resurrections lately.

2. Everybody is so eager to blame someone or something. Perhaps we just outgrew this outdated piece of shit site? I've seen the members blamed, staff blamed, owners blamed. Who gives a fuck? Blaming someone doesn't resolve anything. The site is belly.up, regardless. The shit's dead. No pulse. This is it for LB. New site or not, I highly doubt LB is going to garner the attention it once had when I originally signed up in 2013. It was a good run but it's done. Convince me otherwise.

3. Anybody who'd be concerned about the "new site" more than likely won't be left by the the time it is released. I'm not a big name, never have been, but I was an active user for a long time. I just don't care anymore. What will be great about battling the same 11 dudes on a different site and STILL waiting a fucking week for battles to close?

4. For this being the biggest subject of conversation right now, only the same handful of dudes comment about it. Punk is fighting like a motherfucker to keep this bitch going and no one seems to care. Hell, this the first time I've bothered to comment.

All in all, the site is dead. Set up a funeral date. With the way it's being managed and the general disconnect of the user base, we're not coming back from this. Nobody cares anymore.
Unread 08-11-2019, 07:34 PM   #36

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

This thread speaks volumes about the state of LB. A few things I noticed:

1. "Old Heads" complaining that rookies or "New Heads" ruined the site by becoming staff and letting integrity slide? Where the fuck where the so-called "Old Heads?" Not to mention the fact that most of the "New Head" staff would beat the fucking brakes off these wack, lame-ass ghosts of LB's past making their resurrections lately.

2. Everybody is so eager to blame someone or something. Perhaps we just outgrew this outdated piece of shit site? I've seen the members blamed, staff blamed, owners blamed. Who gives a fuck? Blaming someone doesn't resolve anything. The site is belly.up, regardless. The shit's dead. No pulse. This is it for LB. New site or not, I highly doubt LB is going to garner the attention it once had when I originally signed up in 2013. It was a good run but it's done. Convince me otherwise.

3. Anybody who'd be concerned about the "new site" more than likely won't be left by the the time it is released. I'm not a big name, never have been, but I was an active user for a long time. I just don't care anymore. What will be great about battling the same 11 dudes on a different site and STILL waiting a fucking week for battles to close?

4. For this being the biggest subject of conversation right now, only the same handful of dudes comment about it. Punk is fighting like a motherfucker to keep this bitch going and no one seems to care. Hell, this the first time I've bothered to comment.

All in all, the site is dead. Set up a funeral date. With the way it's being managed and the general disconnect of the user base, we're not coming back from this. Nobody cares anymore.