View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

I'm not staff anymore so none of the direction is up to me.. its in capable hands though that im sure of.. if x has something important to share he will.. im not worried

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Wrong. We’re speaking from a user point of view. This has nothing really to do with “core members” which is clearly unimportant to you by making such statement.

So go ahead and claim how it’s such a free service to use while declining everyone’s free advice to use to build the place back up.

I honestly hate that there’s absolutely no chemistry between dudes like you and the users unless you’re riding each other.

dudes like me? im just a regular user bro... i have nothing to claim or present to you anymore to make you happy or mad with me.. im actually glad that burdens off me... peace of mind is a blessing... so not sure why your salty with me

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

x also stated if you need an update to pm or email him.. you dont do it.. so really it seems you dont care.. seems you just wanna stir the pot publicly.. point fingers and blame but theres no one to direct it at anymore... drop a battle.. drop some music or drop out... letsbeef still gonna be here
Unread 08-10-2019, 04:32 PM   #33

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

I'm not staff anymore so none of the direction is up to me.. its in capable hands though that im sure of.. if x has something important to share he will.. im not worried

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Wrong. We’re speaking from a user point of view. This has nothing really to do with “core members” which is clearly unimportant to you by making such statement.

So go ahead and claim how it’s such a free service to use while declining everyone’s free advice to use to build the place back up.

I honestly hate that there’s absolutely no chemistry between dudes like you and the users unless you’re riding each other.

dudes like me? im just a regular user bro... i have nothing to claim or present to you anymore to make you happy or mad with me.. im actually glad that burdens off me... peace of mind is a blessing... so not sure why your salty with me

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

x also stated if you need an update to pm or email him.. you dont do it.. so really it seems you dont care.. seems you just wanna stir the pot publicly.. point fingers and blame but theres no one to direct it at anymore... drop a battle.. drop some music or drop out... letsbeef still gonna be here
Offline   Reply With Quote