Thread: LB King Poll
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2020, 01:31 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There is no point in having multiple Kings of any sort, imo. There is only one King at any given time, so why is this any different? It's prob'ly confusing as shit to a new user to see both RULE & Seul rocking an LBA King title with no real context as to why two people have the same exact title with King in it. Make it to where it's only one person who holds that title and give the prestige back to it that it's supposed to have in the first place.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Actually I just remembered this as well. Wasn’t part of Rai’s thing that Row cheated in that LBT title match meaning Rai really won, so he’s actually got over 7 consecutive defences now when marking the row battle as a win...? @Rieper @Student someone that would remember
Was that another battle where Row self-voted? Cause if so then yeah you're right he does deserve the title. He was right at 6 defenses when he battled Row.

With this being said, my original point still stands. There should only be one King at any given time in both formats.

Last edited by Locchart; 01-23-2020 at 01:33 PM.
Unread 01-23-2020, 01:31 PM   #16

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There is no point in having multiple Kings of any sort, imo. There is only one King at any given time, so why is this any different? It's prob'ly confusing as shit to a new user to see both RULE & Seul rocking an LBA King title with no real context as to why two people have the same exact title with King in it. Make it to where it's only one person who holds that title and give the prestige back to it that it's supposed to have in the first place.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Actually I just remembered this as well. Wasn’t part of Rai’s thing that Row cheated in that LBT title match meaning Rai really won, so he’s actually got over 7 consecutive defences now when marking the row battle as a win...? @Rieper @Student someone that would remember
Was that another battle where Row self-voted? Cause if so then yeah you're right he does deserve the title. He was right at 6 defenses when he battled Row.

With this being said, my original point still stands. There should only be one King at any given time in both formats.

Last edited by Locchart; 01-23-2020 at 01:33 PM.