View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2010, 10:18 PM
|Ah|ReNA|
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 14 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Corleone View Post
You try to act modest, but we all know who you really are...you've got the emotional tendencies of a little girl.

Yeah, tell'em why you mad..and post a thread about it.
The funny thing is that you guys automatically assume that i am made when actually i stay laughing at you guys.... again "smh... when will they ever learn"

On some real shit E-Beef is hilarious to me... I do it for fun.
Unread 12-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #21

|Ah|ReNA|
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Corleone View Post
You try to act modest, but we all know who you really are...you've got the emotional tendencies of a little girl.

Yeah, tell'em why you mad..and post a thread about it.
The funny thing is that you guys automatically assume that i am made when actually i stay laughing at you guys.... again "smh... when will they ever learn"

On some real shit E-Beef is hilarious to me... I do it for fun.