View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:50 AM
Iron Mike
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

[quote=Row;933087]will it take place in the tournament section? how many bars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
The League will be similar to the LBA/LBT but each league member will have a star next to their name and the League Champion will have a plaque usertitle similar to the one I'm rocking now for test purposes.

Each league member? so theres gonna me more than one league? and more than one person will get that title?
For the purpose of this tournament, all battles will be 8 lines that will take place in the Basic Arena. Every League member (the top 12 determined by this tourney) will have a star next to their name. Only the champion will also have a plaque usertitle, similar to the "Test12" that's under my name now.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Are you signing up @Row?
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #5

Iron Mike
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 34 text
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

[quote=Row;933087]will it take place in the tournament section? how many bars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
The League will be similar to the LBA/LBT but each league member will have a star next to their name and the League Champion will have a plaque usertitle similar to the one I'm rocking now for test purposes.

Each league member? so theres gonna me more than one league? and more than one person will get that title?
For the purpose of this tournament, all battles will be 8 lines that will take place in the Basic Arena. Every League member (the top 12 determined by this tourney) will have a star next to their name. Only the champion will also have a plaque usertitle, similar to the "Test12" that's under my name now.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Are you signing up @Row?