View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2023, 05:31 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Tl;dr. Saw my name mentioned. You’re a bitch.
Alright, Looks who's saying that Though, besides, i never had to vote for myself or Recycle, because a Loss would Kill you,.. With your "I DON'T KNOW YOU, THAT'S MY PURSE!", lookin ass ,.. You're personally One punch in the Face on stage away from your Your "Larping" being ended, shut up and be grateful that people are allowing you to Rap with them for Money,.. Respect the Fact that People Respect hip hop,.. Oh yeah, and Nia Long is not an "Old Black Ratchet"... never has been,.. Never will be..

But about the Remaking of the site,.. Creating an actual marketing Department would be my Biggest thing,.. Use the Internet to Make Money, and give the Money back to the site,..
Unread 02-23-2023, 05:31 PM   #12

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Tl;dr. Saw my name mentioned. You’re a bitch.
Alright, Looks who's saying that Though, besides, i never had to vote for myself or Recycle, because a Loss would Kill you,.. With your "I DON'T KNOW YOU, THAT'S MY PURSE!", lookin ass ,.. You're personally One punch in the Face on stage away from your Your "Larping" being ended, shut up and be grateful that people are allowing you to Rap with them for Money,.. Respect the Fact that People Respect hip hop,.. Oh yeah, and Nia Long is not an "Old Black Ratchet"... never has been,.. Never will be..

But about the Remaking of the site,.. Creating an actual marketing Department would be my Biggest thing,.. Use the Internet to Make Money, and give the Money back to the site,..