View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2020, 11:14 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
I got a problem with he forced voing bit coz i refrain from voting on battle between inactive voters. but the double blind idea should be implemented like right away along with a lil addition that even the battlers cannot see the name of the guys who voted (but can see the comments and votes) till the battle is over.

There is one issue tho, there are generally queries about a few of the bars of that voters may need as expos so how do they communicate that to the person?
and the issue of personals and many more. blind battling would be cool for a tournament idea, but not applicable for a site wide commencement
Unread 02-20-2020, 11:14 PM   #77

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
I got a problem with he forced voing bit coz i refrain from voting on battle between inactive voters. but the double blind idea should be implemented like right away along with a lil addition that even the battlers cannot see the name of the guys who voted (but can see the comments and votes) till the battle is over.

There is one issue tho, there are generally queries about a few of the bars of that voters may need as expos so how do they communicate that to the person?
and the issue of personals and many more. blind battling would be cool for a tournament idea, but not applicable for a site wide commencement