Thread: LOCKHART BITING
View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2020, 05:44 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

I snapped my fingers like thanos and watched LoccTart get banned

Rowdy Flunk watched in horror as his lover and only friend disappear:

Then we watched as Pouty Punk has a complete mental breakdown:

Then he decided to say fuck it and just unban his lover despite the rules:

Then LoccTart and Pouty Bitch were reunited - LoccTart literally was on standby the entire time waiting for his lover to unban him. Within 5 seconds of Punks full breakdown LoccFart was there to help defend his lover from getting clowned out of the chat box:

LoccHart and RowdyPunk rode off together screaming FUCK THE WORLD! YOLO!

The end.
Unread 12-19-2020, 05:44 PM   #69

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I snapped my fingers like thanos and watched LoccTart get banned

Rowdy Flunk watched in horror as his lover and only friend disappear:

Then we watched as Pouty Punk has a complete mental breakdown:

Then he decided to say fuck it and just unban his lover despite the rules:

Then LoccTart and Pouty Bitch were reunited - LoccTart literally was on standby the entire time waiting for his lover to unban him. Within 5 seconds of Punks full breakdown LoccFart was there to help defend his lover from getting clowned out of the chat box:

LoccHart and RowdyPunk rode off together screaming FUCK THE WORLD! YOLO!

The end.