View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Exclusive Tag Team Kings Title Shot Poll

The first battle for the title: Exclusive Tag Team King on the first PPV card will be decided via poll. The poll is multiple choice, you can vote for as many teams are you like including your own but I would prefer it if you limited it to three choices. The highest two teams will face for the title. The second highest two teams will battle for a Number One Contender spot. The PPV card will be posted in two days immediately after this poll and the deadlines will be 25th to send, 27th to respond. In the event of a draw in the poll I will IM a respectable member for a deciding vote.
Unread 07-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #1

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Exclusive Tag Team Kings Title Shot Poll

The first battle for the title: Exclusive Tag Team King on the first PPV card will be decided via poll. The poll is multiple choice, you can vote for as many teams are you like including your own but I would prefer it if you limited it to three choices. The highest two teams will face for the title. The second highest two teams will battle for a Number One Contender spot. The PPV card will be posted in two days immediately after this poll and the deadlines will be 25th to send, 27th to respond. In the event of a draw in the poll I will IM a respectable member for a deciding vote.