View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2019, 09:06 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default DedSec's Championship Party

DedSec’s Championship Party

9 LONG years of activity and I fucking got me a legit tournament title. You may not see this orange title as a huge deal only because we, the site’s never made it a huge deal. I’ve been eliminated from the Rookie of the Year tournament in 2011, more than 5 grand tournaments, and 2 Tag Team finals. Trust me this shit is an honour to be written down in history as an actual CHAMPION. I got tired of congratulating everyone else on their tournament wins; plain and simple. And what makes this shit even better is that I’m just coming off of a highly controversial Site Ban along with my guy uneth. Thanks again, LB for giving ya boy a place to come put in his work and showcase my art. I got my DedSec brothers in this bitch to celebrate with me though sooooooo S/O to @2FUEL the OG. My brother @Fiddy, the fucking GOAT! @BizNasty the silent assassin, @Denton my other brother from another mother. My brotha @Barzooka @Supsie @FightsAndRapMedia @OSKAR @TonganKidd@Spiz @OSHOCTAV @TrueWords..

Spoiler Alert: We’re coming for that Crew Of The Year next. (Pours Champagne)

NOW SPAM TF OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!

Last edited by Rowdy; 10-15-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Unread 10-15-2019, 09:06 AM   #1

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default DedSec's Championship Party

DedSec’s Championship Party

9 LONG years of activity and I fucking got me a legit tournament title. You may not see this orange title as a huge deal only because we, the site’s never made it a huge deal. I’ve been eliminated from the Rookie of the Year tournament in 2011, more than 5 grand tournaments, and 2 Tag Team finals. Trust me this shit is an honour to be written down in history as an actual CHAMPION. I got tired of congratulating everyone else on their tournament wins; plain and simple. And what makes this shit even better is that I’m just coming off of a highly controversial Site Ban along with my guy uneth. Thanks again, LB for giving ya boy a place to come put in his work and showcase my art. I got my DedSec brothers in this bitch to celebrate with me though sooooooo S/O to @2FUEL the OG. My brother @Fiddy, the fucking GOAT! @BizNasty the silent assassin, @Denton my other brother from another mother. My brotha @Barzooka @Supsie @FightsAndRapMedia @OSKAR @TonganKidd@Spiz @OSHOCTAV @TrueWords..

Spoiler Alert: We’re coming for that Crew Of The Year next. (Pours Champagne)

NOW SPAM TF OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!

Last edited by Rowdy; 10-15-2019 at 11:06 AM.