View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
SpleNDiD
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to SpleNDiD Send a message via Yahoo to SpleNDiD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
94 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
10 Won / 4 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
414 Won / 204 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I realize that it can be fairly difficult to compare two entirely separate breeds of wackness (in this case, a failed attempt at complexity vs. simplicity), but I think I'll take you up on that challenge with these bars, which were spit by Splendid - I forget how the fuck he capitalizes his name - during the final battle of the first GC, which he won.

Battling Me Is Like Going Through 3 Differnt Hells<br>He Gettin Pounded With Adrenelin Like Instant Conviction<br>Fuck wit me Walken On Burning Friction<br>But Damn Thug You Look Like Da Ghetto Queen<br>Im Like a Vicious Like A Assasin Thats Never Been Seen<br>Its Simple Dude You Lost<br>Da Pun Just Started Thugs Holocaust<br>

^ no idea what the <br>s mean, probably some artifact from ancient formatting. And, yes, all of the verse was like this. He only filled like a third of the box, too.

p.s. don't mention talksick and splendid in the same sentence, unless it is this sentence ofc.

I was probably 12 when i won the first championship, and im now 22, Ebattle rap was just getting started and fully developing there for so was I, and that formatting was due to the servers and coding of the website was in fact ancient thats why you see the weird encryption codes.
Unread 07-08-2015, 10:15 PM   #62

SpleNDiD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
94 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
10 Won / 4 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
414 Won / 204 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to SpleNDiD Send a message via Yahoo to SpleNDiD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I realize that it can be fairly difficult to compare two entirely separate breeds of wackness (in this case, a failed attempt at complexity vs. simplicity), but I think I'll take you up on that challenge with these bars, which were spit by Splendid - I forget how the fuck he capitalizes his name - during the final battle of the first GC, which he won.

Battling Me Is Like Going Through 3 Differnt Hells<br>He Gettin Pounded With Adrenelin Like Instant Conviction<br>Fuck wit me Walken On Burning Friction<br>But Damn Thug You Look Like Da Ghetto Queen<br>Im Like a Vicious Like A Assasin Thats Never Been Seen<br>Its Simple Dude You Lost<br>Da Pun Just Started Thugs Holocaust<br>

^ no idea what the <br>s mean, probably some artifact from ancient formatting. And, yes, all of the verse was like this. He only filled like a third of the box, too.

p.s. don't mention talksick and splendid in the same sentence, unless it is this sentence ofc.

I was probably 12 when i won the first championship, and im now 22, Ebattle rap was just getting started and fully developing there for so was I, and that formatting was due to the servers and coding of the website was in fact ancient thats why you see the weird encryption codes.