View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Spooky Deep Spooky Deep is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
i've actually beat him in almost every single freestyle battle we've ever done save for maybe 1.

let me make something clear. gucci was banned for spamming the chat with "fuck this website for real" like 50 times. it was a soft ban. then he was hard banned when he tried to evade his current soft ban by using an alt to get on the chat. then he got on the lb discord (which is something i run and am the admin of) and i kicked him. he'll be allowed back in after his ban is up (meant to ban not kick in the first place) and that's the simple cold hard facts.
That's real shit
Unread 04-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #10

Spooky Deep Spooky Deep is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 49 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
i've actually beat him in almost every single freestyle battle we've ever done save for maybe 1.

let me make something clear. gucci was banned for spamming the chat with "fuck this website for real" like 50 times. it was a soft ban. then he was hard banned when he tried to evade his current soft ban by using an alt to get on the chat. then he got on the lb discord (which is something i run and am the admin of) and i kicked him. he'll be allowed back in after his ban is up (meant to ban not kick in the first place) and that's the simple cold hard facts.
That's real shit