View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interp View Post
Im saying bring it back for everybody....

Btw...who the fuck complained in mass....????
All us mods have been hearing for weeks is that the usertitles are too much and that y'all wanted them gone, so i took them away.

If people want the HOS titles back then thats fine too, but to think we'd go through the trouble of going to every profile, removing every title to save Grizzy two weeks of rockin a HOS title is beyond moronic.

Im fuckin sick and tired of retards on this site coming up with this stupid bullshit stuff when all we try to do is help the site.

You think i give a fuck if grizzy has a HOS title? I couldnt give a flying shit.

But keep making your threads people, and when the only people who put in work to make this site better disappear, you'll know who to thank.

1/
Unread 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #8

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interp View Post
Im saying bring it back for everybody....

Btw...who the fuck complained in mass....????
All us mods have been hearing for weeks is that the usertitles are too much and that y'all wanted them gone, so i took them away.

If people want the HOS titles back then thats fine too, but to think we'd go through the trouble of going to every profile, removing every title to save Grizzy two weeks of rockin a HOS title is beyond moronic.

Im fuckin sick and tired of retards on this site coming up with this stupid bullshit stuff when all we try to do is help the site.

You think i give a fuck if grizzy has a HOS title? I couldnt give a flying shit.

But keep making your threads people, and when the only people who put in work to make this site better disappear, you'll know who to thank.

1/