View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2021, 11:29 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Statistically ......
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128666

Not to mention I've beaten half of the ones above me on that list. Lol where's your name at Mr statistics haha

Youre legit average at anything battle related ,haven't beaten a single HOfer and arguing you're HOF because you kept the site alive whilst arguing inside of a "bring LB back to life thread. "Haha kill yourself

Please stop man youre legit a bum and I'm being 100 with you the day you're HOF is the day LB should close indefinitely.

Ez
Eth's annoying and trolling presence on this site has been better hof material than your text and audio shit.. Im being real.. Dont take this the wrong way from someone that is 0-2 against you but is still waiting for an actual 32..

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Fuck.. I just seen the keyboard warrior shit.. Lizman, no.. But yeah Eth being a dick to hundreds of people is still better than all 100 of your battles..
Unread 07-20-2021, 11:29 PM   #38

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Statistically ......
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128666

Not to mention I've beaten half of the ones above me on that list. Lol where's your name at Mr statistics haha

Youre legit average at anything battle related ,haven't beaten a single HOfer and arguing you're HOF because you kept the site alive whilst arguing inside of a "bring LB back to life thread. "Haha kill yourself

Please stop man youre legit a bum and I'm being 100 with you the day you're HOF is the day LB should close indefinitely.

Ez
Eth's annoying and trolling presence on this site has been better hof material than your text and audio shit.. Im being real.. Dont take this the wrong way from someone that is 0-2 against you but is still waiting for an actual 32..

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Fuck.. I just seen the keyboard warrior shit.. Lizman, no.. But yeah Eth being a dick to hundreds of people is still better than all 100 of your battles..