Unread 03-30-2015, 02:18 PM
InCizion
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doer View Post
Then do something about it instead of talking
^^^^^This is part of the problem.... Too many Mofo's want to act all tough online! I was not complaining about it either... I was just making a comment.

To be very honest I won't do anything about it because I don't care to do so.... is that a good enough answer for you doer?

I have put in more than enough time with these types of forums and if they are not thriving it is due to the new kids being lazy and the vets getting tired of all the BS, burnt out... or just grown up...

And I forgot who answered my comment stating that forums are FAR from dead.... A lot of the top battle type forums have died or are fast heading in that direction... This has been happening for a few years now..
Unread 03-30-2015, 02:18 PM   #10

InCizion
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doer View Post
Then do something about it instead of talking
^^^^^This is part of the problem.... Too many Mofo's want to act all tough online! I was not complaining about it either... I was just making a comment.

To be very honest I won't do anything about it because I don't care to do so.... is that a good enough answer for you doer?

I have put in more than enough time with these types of forums and if they are not thriving it is due to the new kids being lazy and the vets getting tired of all the BS, burnt out... or just grown up...

And I forgot who answered my comment stating that forums are FAR from dead.... A lot of the top battle type forums have died or are fast heading in that direction... This has been happening for a few years now..