View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2020, 02:36 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Alright, so paying for Premium legit means buying the free exclusive we used to get. I understand supporting the site but why are people buying Premium when half the sites still broken? LB doesnt need a premium membership RIGHT NOW. We need a new site first.

You dudes complain about how outdated the site has been for years and now you're PAYING for the outdated features? Lmao You dropping hard earned back breaking cash on features the site had in 2008.

No one asked for Premium. No one asked for the things you get for buying premium. We said the total opposite. To not fuck with usertitles, more profile customizations, etc.

I'm glad I'm leaving after Illmania. I get tired of the whole site saying "do this" and something else gets done. Yall out here paying for broken shit and calling it support while your actual requests are being ignored lol... tf
There was no "free exclusive we used to get", the exclusive was always a paid membership. When I regained ownership of the site, I disabled the ability to purchase it, and gave out thousands of free memberships as a one-time promo to all the members who had been recently active. I mentioned multiple times on this thread, you get to keep that free exclusive promo, it's not going away. New members who never got that promo now have the opportunity to get the premium with similar perks, and if existing members want to go premium to support LB that is greatly appreciated because it costs quite a bit of time and money to keep the site running.

I hear your feedback about wanting more customization, track battles etc. It would be more constructive to send me the feedback directly, rather than encouraging people not to buy the premium membership that provides support for development of new features on the site. Many of the ideas you have brought up are good, and I would be happy to discuss them with you to figure out the best way to implement them.
Unread 02-10-2020, 02:36 AM   #23

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Alright, so paying for Premium legit means buying the free exclusive we used to get. I understand supporting the site but why are people buying Premium when half the sites still broken? LB doesnt need a premium membership RIGHT NOW. We need a new site first.

You dudes complain about how outdated the site has been for years and now you're PAYING for the outdated features? Lmao You dropping hard earned back breaking cash on features the site had in 2008.

No one asked for Premium. No one asked for the things you get for buying premium. We said the total opposite. To not fuck with usertitles, more profile customizations, etc.

I'm glad I'm leaving after Illmania. I get tired of the whole site saying "do this" and something else gets done. Yall out here paying for broken shit and calling it support while your actual requests are being ignored lol... tf
There was no "free exclusive we used to get", the exclusive was always a paid membership. When I regained ownership of the site, I disabled the ability to purchase it, and gave out thousands of free memberships as a one-time promo to all the members who had been recently active. I mentioned multiple times on this thread, you get to keep that free exclusive promo, it's not going away. New members who never got that promo now have the opportunity to get the premium with similar perks, and if existing members want to go premium to support LB that is greatly appreciated because it costs quite a bit of time and money to keep the site running.

I hear your feedback about wanting more customization, track battles etc. It would be more constructive to send me the feedback directly, rather than encouraging people not to buy the premium membership that provides support for development of new features on the site. Many of the ideas you have brought up are good, and I would be happy to discuss them with you to figure out the best way to implement them.
Offline   Reply With Quote