View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Alright, so paying for Premium legit means buying the free exclusive we used to get. I understand supporting the site but why are people buying Premium when half the sites still broken? LB doesnt need a premium membership RIGHT NOW. We need a new site first.

You dudes complain about how outdated the site has been for years and now you're PAYING for the outdated features? Lmao You dropping hard earned back breaking cash on features the site had in 2008.

No one asked for Premium. No one asked for the things you get for buying premium. We said the total opposite. To not fuck with usertitles, more profile customizations, etc.

I'm glad I'm leaving after Illmania. I get tired of the whole site saying "do this" and something else gets done. Yall out here paying for broken shit and calling it support while your actual requests are being ignored lol... tf
Unread 02-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #22

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Alright, so paying for Premium legit means buying the free exclusive we used to get. I understand supporting the site but why are people buying Premium when half the sites still broken? LB doesnt need a premium membership RIGHT NOW. We need a new site first.

You dudes complain about how outdated the site has been for years and now you're PAYING for the outdated features? Lmao You dropping hard earned back breaking cash on features the site had in 2008.

No one asked for Premium. No one asked for the things you get for buying premium. We said the total opposite. To not fuck with usertitles, more profile customizations, etc.

I'm glad I'm leaving after Illmania. I get tired of the whole site saying "do this" and something else gets done. Yall out here paying for broken shit and calling it support while your actual requests are being ignored lol... tf