View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:55 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Yea and you ran out of material years ago obviously, every bar doesn't have to be some masterpiece as long as you're actively writing and taking battles. Some verse are better than others that's the way it goes especially when you just keying up verses like I do. That's your problem you're so scared to actually write something that you just resort to trolling so when people say its trash you can just claim it's a troll.

"Remember six years ago when I dropped that fire bar?!?"

No one gives a fuck about that, you washed up.. burnt out.. you have no motivation to actually be creative anymore and that's sadder than any throw away bar I've written.
I def didn’t seem too scared to beat Letum the other day while performing the unforgivable sin of not capping my rhymes. I doubt you could beat him on your best day.

And if I’m washed up and burnt out and I JUST beat you 100-0, then what exactly does that make you?
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:55 PM   #38

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Yea and you ran out of material years ago obviously, every bar doesn't have to be some masterpiece as long as you're actively writing and taking battles. Some verse are better than others that's the way it goes especially when you just keying up verses like I do. That's your problem you're so scared to actually write something that you just resort to trolling so when people say its trash you can just claim it's a troll.

"Remember six years ago when I dropped that fire bar?!?"

No one gives a fuck about that, you washed up.. burnt out.. you have no motivation to actually be creative anymore and that's sadder than any throw away bar I've written.
I def didn’t seem too scared to beat Letum the other day while performing the unforgivable sin of not capping my rhymes. I doubt you could beat him on your best day.

And if I’m washed up and burnt out and I JUST beat you 100-0, then what exactly does that make you?