View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
I'm terrible yet I've won more battles in the past week then you've won in the past year, ROFL.
You might of been nice 10 years ago when no one knew how to write for shit but now days that poop pee bar bullshit aint gonna hang, you write random ass generic lines that are not even relevant full of trash forced multies and wack metas, I've been here for 2 months and already got better shit than you.
Only a fool would look at how many little 8 liners you’ve won against nobodies and think you’re anywhere near decent. People not named Bnas stopped caring about a Top 10 monthly system a long time ago.

And you can’t even begin to say you’ve written anything on my level. This was one of your most recent verses.

Your rhymes are mis placed like a lost watch your TIMING IS OFF.. Missed the blind drop and just "winded up" FINDING A LOSE!!

Where is the punchline with this? There isn’t one. You’re already starting behind the 8 ball in terms of punches in an 8 line battle, and don’t try to use the whole “I’m referring to him missing something blind now he FOUND something” cause that’s weak af anyway.

I ain't saxx with petty gay shit but I'll still BUST ON YOUR ASS QUICK.. You can relax while I spray clips and have you RUSHED TO THE CASKET!!!

I don’t care if you say this ain’t gay, this is fuccin gay, bro. Also, where tf is the punchline yet again?

Face it you stuck with your skills dried up basic as fuck N I don't SAVE MORONS... Only way your "flow would be nice" if you took a fuckin vacation to LAKE HURON!!!

The guy’s name in question is Heron, not Huron, you dipshit. This is entirely irrelevant to your opponent and shows how stupid you actually are. Also MORON/HURON great rhyming dicchead lmao

You must of been "two-tired" to write a decent bar I'll just CALL YOU A BIKE.. So you can GTFO yo rap career on life support now just CRAWL TO THE LIGHT!!!

Two tired? Get it? Cause bikes have two tires? Wow that’s fresh af, bro. Lmao.

This shit is dumpster juice and everyone’s day was made worse by even looking at this garbage. Gtfo of my face.
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:42 PM   #36

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
I'm terrible yet I've won more battles in the past week then you've won in the past year, ROFL.
You might of been nice 10 years ago when no one knew how to write for shit but now days that poop pee bar bullshit aint gonna hang, you write random ass generic lines that are not even relevant full of trash forced multies and wack metas, I've been here for 2 months and already got better shit than you.
Only a fool would look at how many little 8 liners you’ve won against nobodies and think you’re anywhere near decent. People not named Bnas stopped caring about a Top 10 monthly system a long time ago.

And you can’t even begin to say you’ve written anything on my level. This was one of your most recent verses.

Your rhymes are mis placed like a lost watch your TIMING IS OFF.. Missed the blind drop and just "winded up" FINDING A LOSE!!

Where is the punchline with this? There isn’t one. You’re already starting behind the 8 ball in terms of punches in an 8 line battle, and don’t try to use the whole “I’m referring to him missing something blind now he FOUND something” cause that’s weak af anyway.

I ain't saxx with petty gay shit but I'll still BUST ON YOUR ASS QUICK.. You can relax while I spray clips and have you RUSHED TO THE CASKET!!!

I don’t care if you say this ain’t gay, this is fuccin gay, bro. Also, where tf is the punchline yet again?

Face it you stuck with your skills dried up basic as fuck N I don't SAVE MORONS... Only way your "flow would be nice" if you took a fuckin vacation to LAKE HURON!!!

The guy’s name in question is Heron, not Huron, you dipshit. This is entirely irrelevant to your opponent and shows how stupid you actually are. Also MORON/HURON great rhyming dicchead lmao

You must of been "two-tired" to write a decent bar I'll just CALL YOU A BIKE.. So you can GTFO yo rap career on life support now just CRAWL TO THE LIGHT!!!

Two tired? Get it? Cause bikes have two tires? Wow that’s fresh af, bro. Lmao.

This shit is dumpster juice and everyone’s day was made worse by even looking at this garbage. Gtfo of my face.