View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Wonderbred
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Enfinite: You did a really good job setting the scene. The imagery and the buildup was spot on, and schemes were pretty complex but still easy to follow. The flow was almost perfect syllablically and the multis really drove it home. The twist really hit me in the gut too. Interesting interpretation of the topic, but you pulled it off well.

FREAK MC: Good concepts all around. It was really poetic in terms of imagery and vocabulary, which is a big plus in my book. That said, the flow was pretty hard to follow and seemed off at some points. I liked some of the internal rhymes but the end rhymes were mostly only one syllable, which kind of made it bland. Overall the idea had potential but you didn't quite drive it home.

Winner: Enfinite
Unread 11-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #7

Wonderbred
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 85 text
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Enfinite: You did a really good job setting the scene. The imagery and the buildup was spot on, and schemes were pretty complex but still easy to follow. The flow was almost perfect syllablically and the multis really drove it home. The twist really hit me in the gut too. Interesting interpretation of the topic, but you pulled it off well.

FREAK MC: Good concepts all around. It was really poetic in terms of imagery and vocabulary, which is a big plus in my book. That said, the flow was pretty hard to follow and seemed off at some points. I liked some of the internal rhymes but the end rhymes were mostly only one syllable, which kind of made it bland. Overall the idea had potential but you didn't quite drive it home.

Winner: Enfinite