View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:13 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
I appreciate it but this isn't even evidence. This is just a list of infractions topped off with a vauge paragraph of anecdotal "Evidence" From Guts.

This is what i mean. Why post this you're just adding fule to the fire with something that was supposed to put out this dumpster fire.

Your busy guts I appreciate that. Then wait.

Which reminds me you guys told me in chat that you discussed it in the staff forums with evidence. Copy n paste the post with said evidence, a 1 second job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
well I wouldn't demand their unbanning within a 24 hr window.

I'd like to see the evidence first before stating that I am 100% against it. However, based on what I currently know, I am against it

I've spoken to EtH and Guts in private. You're both asking for evidence that doesn't exist, that's why it hasn't materialised. I can adjust the time frame if you like though @OSKAR what would you recommend as being appropriate?
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:13 PM   #4

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
I appreciate it but this isn't even evidence. This is just a list of infractions topped off with a vauge paragraph of anecdotal "Evidence" From Guts.

This is what i mean. Why post this you're just adding fule to the fire with something that was supposed to put out this dumpster fire.

Your busy guts I appreciate that. Then wait.

Which reminds me you guys told me in chat that you discussed it in the staff forums with evidence. Copy n paste the post with said evidence, a 1 second job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
well I wouldn't demand their unbanning within a 24 hr window.

I'd like to see the evidence first before stating that I am 100% against it. However, based on what I currently know, I am against it

I've spoken to EtH and Guts in private. You're both asking for evidence that doesn't exist, that's why it hasn't materialised. I can adjust the time frame if you like though @OSKAR what would you recommend as being appropriate?