View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2016, 03:36 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLicitt View Post
I agree. I mean, I don't know the situation with Pugz and Fiji so I won't speak on what I don't know, but if you feel that the title and meaning of Letsbeef Patriarch has been diluted then that's understandable.

As for your position on the HOF, I agree 100%. I still feel Student is long overdue for some type of recognition.
Fiji had done fuck all on LB. Pugz was interested in being a radio host and live battle promoter instead of being a rap battle website owner, and Fiji was a part in the radio and live battling for a month or two and then he got the title slapped onto him.

A month or two of work was being given a title which was reserved for guys like Mindless, who single handedly ran the site for several months. HVK, who was basically the main day to day mod for a year during LB's busiest time. UA and Mayneak who I'm told were very big workers behind the scenes. Student who rose the ranks to become an admin. Probably RULE who would now be the #1 contributor of all time. And then Fiji was just handed it straight away for being pals with Pugz. After that had happened I changed my username to "Patriarch Spot for Sale" and tbh I don't want it back. He can keep it.

But anyways, yeah that's basically the "contribution Hall of Fame". The actual Hall of Fame has been about the guys who were massive names on the site and at one point or another, the undisputed best around.
Unread 03-15-2016, 03:36 PM   #21

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLicitt View Post
I agree. I mean, I don't know the situation with Pugz and Fiji so I won't speak on what I don't know, but if you feel that the title and meaning of Letsbeef Patriarch has been diluted then that's understandable.

As for your position on the HOF, I agree 100%. I still feel Student is long overdue for some type of recognition.
Fiji had done fuck all on LB. Pugz was interested in being a radio host and live battle promoter instead of being a rap battle website owner, and Fiji was a part in the radio and live battling for a month or two and then he got the title slapped onto him.

A month or two of work was being given a title which was reserved for guys like Mindless, who single handedly ran the site for several months. HVK, who was basically the main day to day mod for a year during LB's busiest time. UA and Mayneak who I'm told were very big workers behind the scenes. Student who rose the ranks to become an admin. Probably RULE who would now be the #1 contributor of all time. And then Fiji was just handed it straight away for being pals with Pugz. After that had happened I changed my username to "Patriarch Spot for Sale" and tbh I don't want it back. He can keep it.

But anyways, yeah that's basically the "contribution Hall of Fame". The actual Hall of Fame has been about the guys who were massive names on the site and at one point or another, the undisputed best around.