Thread: RhymeSmoke Diss
View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2021, 11:34 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITZ View Post
But your trash buddy. That’s why it’s funny you even think you dope.

That's your comeback?

Cmon.sonnny son son, Atleast comeback with something plausible...

Like this....
So first, learn what a fuckin bar count is doggy dog shit.
(Cause it's clear you have no clue)

Next learn how to make your forced, whatever you call it, fit in-between the bar count.
(Again...You have no clue! Ya flow to a beat is waaaay off)

After you figure out what an actual bar is musically, take that thing you call a rhyme book or your phone, throw that shit the fuck out...just start the fuck over. Stop tryin to force big word in, when you can't even hold a beat, use less words for now, or just give the fuck up, cause you ain't cut out for this....

But I know you won't take what I say and fix your shit and actually grow, because you think I'm just talkin shit. I am...but it FACTS! Kats that say ya shit is fire up here, are the ones really talkin shit...that bullshit. Maybe instead of following the haters on here, start being a leader, or follow some real kats.

From here, you'll just be tryin to get your lil last word in...have at it dunny dun dun.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 11-26-2021, 11:34 PM   #10

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITZ View Post
But your trash buddy. That’s why it’s funny you even think you dope.

That's your comeback?

Cmon.sonnny son son, Atleast comeback with something plausible...

Like this....
So first, learn what a fuckin bar count is doggy dog shit.
(Cause it's clear you have no clue)

Next learn how to make your forced, whatever you call it, fit in-between the bar count.
(Again...You have no clue! Ya flow to a beat is waaaay off)

After you figure out what an actual bar is musically, take that thing you call a rhyme book or your phone, throw that shit the fuck out...just start the fuck over. Stop tryin to force big word in, when you can't even hold a beat, use less words for now, or just give the fuck up, cause you ain't cut out for this....

But I know you won't take what I say and fix your shit and actually grow, because you think I'm just talkin shit. I am...but it FACTS! Kats that say ya shit is fire up here, are the ones really talkin shit...that bullshit. Maybe instead of following the haters on here, start being a leader, or follow some real kats.

From here, you'll just be tryin to get your lil last word in...have at it dunny dun dun.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: