Unread 11-22-2020, 08:28 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
@ZulKarnain

Man, you do a lot of shit talking of others skill level for someone who doesn't battle... Little hypocritical, no?
One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point.. The customer is always right, you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good.. I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me,.. i say this because it's the truth.. the guy who blocked most of the site,.. Maybe it's you.. and not everyone you had Blocked at one Point..

don't allow us to rate,. if you don't want a Rating,.. or can't take it,

a hypocrite would be me being trash and everyone lying for me or me not believing it, as is the case here.. you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake.. i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.
made more money off of rap than me?.. might have been true a few years ago.. but nope.. and if so.. how does your money equate to you being respected or good?.. we don't listen to eminem in our community and he's a rap god,.. You think we'd listen to you???..

no one's buying your records, paying you for features,.. hell bonnie godiva not even stealin your bars,.. you can't pity me.. you do this as a joke like you just said.. you are the admitted joke.. my importance or self worth isn't predicated on what you deem as success on a site that can be manipulated by the likes of Bnas.. this shit has gone wayyyy downhill,.. anybody can win ,and anybody can lose.. That verse is bad.. and you're Telling me.. that my Opinion is bad.. because.. i'm beneath you in your eyes.. but in reality.. You're nobody.. like.. lol

You've just done what you accused me of.. But i'm the dick.. ok
Unread 11-22-2020, 08:28 AM   #40

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
@ZulKarnain

Man, you do a lot of shit talking of others skill level for someone who doesn't battle... Little hypocritical, no?
One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point.. The customer is always right, you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good.. I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me,.. i say this because it's the truth.. the guy who blocked most of the site,.. Maybe it's you.. and not everyone you had Blocked at one Point..

don't allow us to rate,. if you don't want a Rating,.. or can't take it,

a hypocrite would be me being trash and everyone lying for me or me not believing it, as is the case here.. you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake.. i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.
made more money off of rap than me?.. might have been true a few years ago.. but nope.. and if so.. how does your money equate to you being respected or good?.. we don't listen to eminem in our community and he's a rap god,.. You think we'd listen to you???..

no one's buying your records, paying you for features,.. hell bonnie godiva not even stealin your bars,.. you can't pity me.. you do this as a joke like you just said.. you are the admitted joke.. my importance or self worth isn't predicated on what you deem as success on a site that can be manipulated by the likes of Bnas.. this shit has gone wayyyy downhill,.. anybody can win ,and anybody can lose.. That verse is bad.. and you're Telling me.. that my Opinion is bad.. because.. i'm beneath you in your eyes.. but in reality.. You're nobody.. like.. lol

You've just done what you accused me of.. But i'm the dick.. ok