View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2014, 06:45 AM
HandWrapz
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

I feel as if FVC is pretty decent and Honest with the Votes overall. I certainly appreciate it when a Person take the time not only to listen, but give feed back that is useful.

I think Freek is the best without any question, he takes time to breakdown my battles and tell me what I did good. tryies to stay away from negatives but he makes sure to point them out. I apreciate those votes. Illo, Logikk, & Fidel I also feel are great voters. The rest I dont believe have ever voted on my battles.

There is only one person I feel should be kicked, AUTO!!. I feel his remarks, Comments and Votes are all focused on the negative, and cant hardly ever take any solid advise from the nigha. I feel the hate in his Votes, he strangely comes across as Pure hater.. He says I blame him for Loosing, and never have I done that. I simply acuse him of being a Hate voter because I feel he never has anything Positive to say,and when I try to justify my case. He turns real ignorant to what im saying. I have asked him to stay away from my battles, Which he refuses. Please kick him so I can block him for good.
Unread 05-05-2014, 06:45 AM   #28

HandWrapz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 178 audio / 45 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I feel as if FVC is pretty decent and Honest with the Votes overall. I certainly appreciate it when a Person take the time not only to listen, but give feed back that is useful.

I think Freek is the best without any question, he takes time to breakdown my battles and tell me what I did good. tryies to stay away from negatives but he makes sure to point them out. I apreciate those votes. Illo, Logikk, & Fidel I also feel are great voters. The rest I dont believe have ever voted on my battles.

There is only one person I feel should be kicked, AUTO!!. I feel his remarks, Comments and Votes are all focused on the negative, and cant hardly ever take any solid advise from the nigha. I feel the hate in his Votes, he strangely comes across as Pure hater.. He says I blame him for Loosing, and never have I done that. I simply acuse him of being a Hate voter because I feel he never has anything Positive to say,and when I try to justify my case. He turns real ignorant to what im saying. I have asked him to stay away from my battles, Which he refuses. Please kick him so I can block him for good.