Thread: Hate Voters
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2022, 03:38 AM
LightningBolt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 1 Lost
Default Hate Voters

Jville84 hate voted 2 of my battles back to back after I dropped a fair on his against jatho sups then after he dropped his 2nd hate vote I decided to hate vote one of his battles in return then block him. Mod/admin can remove my vote if desired (not like its gonna effect the outcome anyway he's up 2 votes to my 1) but it's his battle against FARM. He hate voted on my battles with Man Q and Harmone. Read the battles and u can tell those were obvious hate votes. Asking for the latest one to be removed regardless of his vp
Unread 08-20-2022, 03:38 AM   #1

LightningBolt
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 8 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Hate Voters

Jville84 hate voted 2 of my battles back to back after I dropped a fair on his against jatho sups then after he dropped his 2nd hate vote I decided to hate vote one of his battles in return then block him. Mod/admin can remove my vote if desired (not like its gonna effect the outcome anyway he's up 2 votes to my 1) but it's his battle against FARM. He hate voted on my battles with Man Q and Harmone. Read the battles and u can tell those were obvious hate votes. Asking for the latest one to be removed regardless of his vp