View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2019, 01:17 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

this is something i used to battle with staff about. i really wanted something done about multis. i suggested all multis must be cleared with stafff/or at least X. you can have as many as you want so long as staff knows who you are. this stops dudes from cheating at least.

any multis that tried to play new would obviously be the weak point in this plan, but i honestly think they reveal that they not new super quickly. like commenting and talking shit to specific people in the forums.

idk. i agree though. multis are fun to fuck around, but it seems like everybody is using them to cheat.
Unread 11-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #8

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

this is something i used to battle with staff about. i really wanted something done about multis. i suggested all multis must be cleared with stafff/or at least X. you can have as many as you want so long as staff knows who you are. this stops dudes from cheating at least.

any multis that tried to play new would obviously be the weak point in this plan, but i honestly think they reveal that they not new super quickly. like commenting and talking shit to specific people in the forums.

idk. i agree though. multis are fun to fuck around, but it seems like everybody is using them to cheat.