View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Johnny Hash
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Firstly, i'd be concerned about your context, quality of bars before worrying about the placement in which you use in the text box... Battles are easy to flow to/read when they are done correctly (aka no decorations).... Filling up the text box is a must tho, as if your were doing a live battle, 3 rounds, but you felt it was batter to just spit half a round an then go home feeling you've done your self proud... Cop on to ya self..

and as for pressing Enter at the end of each line, dont make bars easier to read...
I'd have to disagree, and filling the box destroys the set bar/line limit.

Never stated my context, qual, ect. is great You obviously didn't read thoroughly where I stated "This is just an example".

And, if I were doing a live KOTD event, a live GRIND TIME event, a live DON'T FLOP event, A live LABBATTLES event, I would end either once my time limit were up, or once my verse had been finished. In most battles the battler calls "time"

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Also, then what is the point of the bar/line limit? ROFLMAO It's superfluous to even have one there. Why doesn't it say "Fill in 'little' box, 'medium' box, or 'big' box?

Unread 01-31-2012, 05:02 PM   #3

Johnny Hash
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 68 text
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Firstly, i'd be concerned about your context, quality of bars before worrying about the placement in which you use in the text box... Battles are easy to flow to/read when they are done correctly (aka no decorations).... Filling up the text box is a must tho, as if your were doing a live battle, 3 rounds, but you felt it was batter to just spit half a round an then go home feeling you've done your self proud... Cop on to ya self..

and as for pressing Enter at the end of each line, dont make bars easier to read...
I'd have to disagree, and filling the box destroys the set bar/line limit.

Never stated my context, qual, ect. is great You obviously didn't read thoroughly where I stated "This is just an example".

And, if I were doing a live KOTD event, a live GRIND TIME event, a live DON'T FLOP event, A live LABBATTLES event, I would end either once my time limit were up, or once my verse had been finished. In most battles the battler calls "time"

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Also, then what is the point of the bar/line limit? ROFLMAO It's superfluous to even have one there. Why doesn't it say "Fill in 'little' box, 'medium' box, or 'big' box?

Offline   Reply With Quote