Thread: The Rican Topic
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2019, 08:40 PM
EtH
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I think multis are bullshit. I'm cool with Lock, but I will never be cool with facing a guy who has dirt of me in a tournament final but I'm not allowed to have dirt on him. I was told I lost that battle, in which I made jokes about Perplexity being Lock, because "I couldn't be sure it was Lock". It's bullshit to be a known guy, with a background and history, and attempt to hide that for the purpose of winning battles. Lock obviously has changed that and won almost every title under his own name, which I respect massivley, but it still stands that someone hiding their identity to hide from personals is bullshit.

EDIT: This is just once instance where that effected me. I can't stress enough that Lock has achieved almost every single title or battle under his known aliases and this doesn't effect him at all. In this once specific instance, where he wasn't battling as himself, it pissed me off that I was facing someone hiding their "LB identity".

There is no mandate or demand for having a multi account. It's a simple fix to clarify the situation. The problem is, RULE is the head mod who personally has found great use out of multi accounts so it's going to be hard to drive that narrative home. I personally would fucking HATE to pick up a battle with Cain, lose, and find out I was battling RULE. If we're going to battle I wanna battle YOU, not a mask.

As for this thread, I feel the "Rican has logged into Swift's account multiple times....amongst other stuff" excuse fucking bullshit. What other stuff? Your mod panel has existed for 3 days, stop fucking hiding shit immediately. What is your full evidence against Rican and we can all get on board and move along? The most you conceal and hide shit the more people get pissed off about this stuff.
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-23-2019, 08:40 PM   #36

EtH
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

I think multis are bullshit. I'm cool with Lock, but I will never be cool with facing a guy who has dirt of me in a tournament final but I'm not allowed to have dirt on him. I was told I lost that battle, in which I made jokes about Perplexity being Lock, because "I couldn't be sure it was Lock". It's bullshit to be a known guy, with a background and history, and attempt to hide that for the purpose of winning battles. Lock obviously has changed that and won almost every title under his own name, which I respect massivley, but it still stands that someone hiding their identity to hide from personals is bullshit.

EDIT: This is just once instance where that effected me. I can't stress enough that Lock has achieved almost every single title or battle under his known aliases and this doesn't effect him at all. In this once specific instance, where he wasn't battling as himself, it pissed me off that I was facing someone hiding their "LB identity".

There is no mandate or demand for having a multi account. It's a simple fix to clarify the situation. The problem is, RULE is the head mod who personally has found great use out of multi accounts so it's going to be hard to drive that narrative home. I personally would fucking HATE to pick up a battle with Cain, lose, and find out I was battling RULE. If we're going to battle I wanna battle YOU, not a mask.

As for this thread, I feel the "Rican has logged into Swift's account multiple times....amongst other stuff" excuse fucking bullshit. What other stuff? Your mod panel has existed for 3 days, stop fucking hiding shit immediately. What is your full evidence against Rican and we can all get on board and move along? The most you conceal and hide shit the more people get pissed off about this stuff.
@mcg#3451