View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2018, 10:23 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
My post was in regards to Mech, FreeK and Bleu.

The third person was Mech, who's off key/homie votes comment was directed at me because of the last battle him and me had.
Woh. Hold up. I didn't say anything against you or your moderatorship. I simply pointed out the fact that three or four users in the tournament happened to have a certain preference in terms of a question @Student posted, hardly attributes us as "out of the wood works" nor does it mean our opinions were worth any more or less.

I also totally get your point about those who already wrote, and I didn't initially consider that when i responded to the thread and poll. That is why I immediately said it didn't matter.

I actually agree with the sentiment of sticking with a scheme you wrote to in order to not throw away bars.

I don't view my response as an attack on you as much as noting that you seemed to be belittling other users in the tournament unnecessarily .... I am pretty sure people were just stating their preferences and not intentionally victimizing you and the very few others who wrote to a certain scheme.

I say lets drop it and move forward with the fucking tournament.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
Is it a coincidence those 3 lost to the same dude last audio gc ? Lol js
Wow. Classy. Once again, my comment was not out of spite. I accepted long ago that Seul won that battle, and after giving him an adequate amount of shit regarding our aftermath correspondence, I have moved on.

Why ya got to jump in and try to stir the pot, @Row ?

Save the peanut gallery talk for your tournament votes, FVC King. I am sure you have plenty of constructive comments to share about how all of my opponent are superior to me... which I am just on the edge of my seat looking forward to.
Unread 09-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #22

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
My post was in regards to Mech, FreeK and Bleu.

The third person was Mech, who's off key/homie votes comment was directed at me because of the last battle him and me had.
Woh. Hold up. I didn't say anything against you or your moderatorship. I simply pointed out the fact that three or four users in the tournament happened to have a certain preference in terms of a question @Student posted, hardly attributes us as "out of the wood works" nor does it mean our opinions were worth any more or less.

I also totally get your point about those who already wrote, and I didn't initially consider that when i responded to the thread and poll. That is why I immediately said it didn't matter.

I actually agree with the sentiment of sticking with a scheme you wrote to in order to not throw away bars.

I don't view my response as an attack on you as much as noting that you seemed to be belittling other users in the tournament unnecessarily .... I am pretty sure people were just stating their preferences and not intentionally victimizing you and the very few others who wrote to a certain scheme.

I say lets drop it and move forward with the fucking tournament.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
Is it a coincidence those 3 lost to the same dude last audio gc ? Lol js
Wow. Classy. Once again, my comment was not out of spite. I accepted long ago that Seul won that battle, and after giving him an adequate amount of shit regarding our aftermath correspondence, I have moved on.

Why ya got to jump in and try to stir the pot, @Row ?

Save the peanut gallery talk for your tournament votes, FVC King. I am sure you have plenty of constructive comments to share about how all of my opponent are superior to me... which I am just on the edge of my seat looking forward to.