Thread: 4:44
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Kabbalah uses numerology. You're not seriously gonna sit here and argue with someone that has books on these topics and has been studying them for years lol
= "I'm a self certified expert, be quiet"

I'm glad. Do you have a degree? Kabbalah "uses" numerology. No, people use it and it's not numerology then. And you're quite vague with your terminology, the fortune telling numerology that I've seen you peddle is not the same.

Quote:
4:44 isn't 44, but I already broke down the significance of three 4's.. 4 CUBED... As in 4 to the 3rd power. As in 4x4x4.
Ok, I'm lost. What's the connection between 44 master teacher, 4 cubed and 444? That's what I want to know.

Quote:
Thelemites, or Aleister Crowley's followers, worship Saturn as it's supposed to be an energy body dealing with time and this 3rd dimension. Saturn deals with the material. Saturn is also known as the Black Star (Like David Bowie's final album title. He was another Kabbalist)
What does any of this have to do with 444?

Thelemites are practitioners of Thelema. Most who follow Crowley's teachings are not a part of the religion. "Crowleyism" is more representative. Many atheist, satanist and luciferians study Crowley's work.

I won't even get into Saturn. I don't see the relevance.

Quote:
And Thelema is a lot more than depravity and inversions of social norms. You probably read about it briefly and learned about sex magick, but there's a lot more to all this shit. Rituals, rites, significant numbers.
Crowley had women fornicate with animals. And do nasty ass shit. It was basically a sex cult at the end. Sex magic is drugs and mental manipulation for the most part. All the rituals or what not don't take away from the purpose of the group. Crowley learned rituals from all over. But regardless, his fundamental purpose, was to gain control of his followers and use them. Push them to their limits and see what would happen. He was sick and depraved himself. The idea behind Crowleyism, is that we are holding back from our true desires due to constraints put on us from living in a Christian Judueo society. And we must break these traditions and the chains that our keeping us from our full potential and happiness. And that through ritual, self discovery and pushing the limits we can discover our true selves. It's a selfish religion, that places zero importance altruism. But more so puts an emphasis ones own desires and wants.

Quote:
Jay-Z isn't "less of a freemason" and more a 5%er. That doesn't even make sense, I studied 5%er beliefs YEARS ago (where do you think the name Godbody comes from?).
Jay has worn 5%er medallions, has used their vernacular and called himself Hov. I have no clue where you got the name from. But I guess you're saying since you call yourself god you must study 5%er doctrine. By that standard, wouldn't Jay too?

Quote:
He literally marked his Masonic ascension through his Blueprint albums. Blueprint 1,2,3

The basic masonic lodge is known as the BLUE Lodge and they only consist of 3 degrees. Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master Mason.

Jay-Z said "My favorite hue is Jay-Z blue".. He had a song called Blue Magic.. Daughter called Blue Ivy. He's always alluded to some kind of Masonic affiliation or an affiliation with a frat/cult modeled after Freemasonry.

I already said 10 was the highest level in Kabbalah in this thread:

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...light=kabbalah

You're just repeating shit I told Letsbeef way before you even thought to look into it.
The rest of this has no bearing on the topic. Nor can I understand it's relevance.
Unread 07-03-2017, 04:36 PM   #27

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Kabbalah uses numerology. You're not seriously gonna sit here and argue with someone that has books on these topics and has been studying them for years lol
= "I'm a self certified expert, be quiet"

I'm glad. Do you have a degree? Kabbalah "uses" numerology. No, people use it and it's not numerology then. And you're quite vague with your terminology, the fortune telling numerology that I've seen you peddle is not the same.

Quote:
4:44 isn't 44, but I already broke down the significance of three 4's.. 4 CUBED... As in 4 to the 3rd power. As in 4x4x4.
Ok, I'm lost. What's the connection between 44 master teacher, 4 cubed and 444? That's what I want to know.

Quote:
Thelemites, or Aleister Crowley's followers, worship Saturn as it's supposed to be an energy body dealing with time and this 3rd dimension. Saturn deals with the material. Saturn is also known as the Black Star (Like David Bowie's final album title. He was another Kabbalist)
What does any of this have to do with 444?

Thelemites are practitioners of Thelema. Most who follow Crowley's teachings are not a part of the religion. "Crowleyism" is more representative. Many atheist, satanist and luciferians study Crowley's work.

I won't even get into Saturn. I don't see the relevance.

Quote:
And Thelema is a lot more than depravity and inversions of social norms. You probably read about it briefly and learned about sex magick, but there's a lot more to all this shit. Rituals, rites, significant numbers.
Crowley had women fornicate with animals. And do nasty ass shit. It was basically a sex cult at the end. Sex magic is drugs and mental manipulation for the most part. All the rituals or what not don't take away from the purpose of the group. Crowley learned rituals from all over. But regardless, his fundamental purpose, was to gain control of his followers and use them. Push them to their limits and see what would happen. He was sick and depraved himself. The idea behind Crowleyism, is that we are holding back from our true desires due to constraints put on us from living in a Christian Judueo society. And we must break these traditions and the chains that our keeping us from our full potential and happiness. And that through ritual, self discovery and pushing the limits we can discover our true selves. It's a selfish religion, that places zero importance altruism. But more so puts an emphasis ones own desires and wants.

Quote:
Jay-Z isn't "less of a freemason" and more a 5%er. That doesn't even make sense, I studied 5%er beliefs YEARS ago (where do you think the name Godbody comes from?).
Jay has worn 5%er medallions, has used their vernacular and called himself Hov. I have no clue where you got the name from. But I guess you're saying since you call yourself god you must study 5%er doctrine. By that standard, wouldn't Jay too?

Quote:
He literally marked his Masonic ascension through his Blueprint albums. Blueprint 1,2,3

The basic masonic lodge is known as the BLUE Lodge and they only consist of 3 degrees. Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master Mason.

Jay-Z said "My favorite hue is Jay-Z blue".. He had a song called Blue Magic.. Daughter called Blue Ivy. He's always alluded to some kind of Masonic affiliation or an affiliation with a frat/cult modeled after Freemasonry.

I already said 10 was the highest level in Kabbalah in this thread:

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...light=kabbalah

You're just repeating shit I told Letsbeef way before you even thought to look into it.
The rest of this has no bearing on the topic. Nor can I understand it's relevance.