View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2019, 01:24 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

I ALSO THINK HAVING AN AUDIO TOURNAMENT POSTED ON THA TEXT SIDE WHICH IS STILL INFRONT OF THA CONCEPT HAS CAPPED A FEW VOTERS FROM VOTING.

IM OPEN TO DISCUSS THIS THO.

i think you're 100 percent right on this, and that's my fuck up, in case everyone didn't know. BUT, i'm pretty sure x is going to fix this pretty soon.

as far as the rest i mostly agree with you, we do need more votes on tourn from fvc, but, being so draconian will lead to 0 members in the fvc.

i think i fair balance is to ask the fvc to vote on every single one, with no mandatory regulation, but just take personal note of who takes the request seriously.

side note: i think fvc shouldn't be in crews, or perhaps fvc/staff could be immune to the rules of "no voting on crew members battles"

the rule is antiquated in a lot of ways itself, for example, i'm closer with some folk here then a lot of people in my crew. i brought in some heavy weights like skizzo and esso to train rookies i also dont really know, so voting on an esso battle, i'm not biased at all, i've hardly spoken with him, and voting on my rookies, i want to be as blunt and honest as possible with them to help them improve, and yes

that's all just biased to me, but, i think it's worth playing around with the idea if fvc/staff can vote on any battle to help with the lack of votes. if not, maybe fvc being crewless could help idk.
Unread 06-11-2019, 01:24 PM   #4

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

I ALSO THINK HAVING AN AUDIO TOURNAMENT POSTED ON THA TEXT SIDE WHICH IS STILL INFRONT OF THA CONCEPT HAS CAPPED A FEW VOTERS FROM VOTING.

IM OPEN TO DISCUSS THIS THO.

i think you're 100 percent right on this, and that's my fuck up, in case everyone didn't know. BUT, i'm pretty sure x is going to fix this pretty soon.

as far as the rest i mostly agree with you, we do need more votes on tourn from fvc, but, being so draconian will lead to 0 members in the fvc.

i think i fair balance is to ask the fvc to vote on every single one, with no mandatory regulation, but just take personal note of who takes the request seriously.

side note: i think fvc shouldn't be in crews, or perhaps fvc/staff could be immune to the rules of "no voting on crew members battles"

the rule is antiquated in a lot of ways itself, for example, i'm closer with some folk here then a lot of people in my crew. i brought in some heavy weights like skizzo and esso to train rookies i also dont really know, so voting on an esso battle, i'm not biased at all, i've hardly spoken with him, and voting on my rookies, i want to be as blunt and honest as possible with them to help them improve, and yes

that's all just biased to me, but, i think it's worth playing around with the idea if fvc/staff can vote on any battle to help with the lack of votes. if not, maybe fvc being crewless could help idk.