View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2014, 08:50 AM
FAME
Mentioned: 538 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to FAME
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 4 Lost
Default Cut Throat Track Tournament (Wildcard)

Due to the disapointing amount of no shows in the first round, I will be left with an uneven number of 5 emcees for round 2.

If it's okay with everyone else still actively involved in this, I would like to include a wildcard so that there can be 3 battles in the next round, leading to a triple threat final to make this as competetive as possible.

My choices would be from the following;

@MrGoodness - He actually posted but got DQ'd for not using the required beat. I would ensure that this wasn't an issue again if he was voted back in.

@FAME - It's my tourney and there's no way I wouldn't post. (I would have @Jack Skellington pick the beats and draw the matchups in the interest of fairness)

Round 1 loosers - When all the battles that are open for votes close and a winner is decided for each, A poll will be created to decide which knocked out emcee had the best track of round 1 and will be thrown back into the mix as the wildcard.

Other - Please state who you think should be the wildcard and why in the thread.

None - Choose this option if you don't believe there should be a wildcard and I will try and figure up a plan for 5 emcees.

Thank you

MIXTAPES

Aint Sleepin', Stay Dreamin'

Unread 04-22-2014, 08:50 AM   #1

FAME
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 538 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to FAME
Default Cut Throat Track Tournament (Wildcard)

Due to the disapointing amount of no shows in the first round, I will be left with an uneven number of 5 emcees for round 2.

If it's okay with everyone else still actively involved in this, I would like to include a wildcard so that there can be 3 battles in the next round, leading to a triple threat final to make this as competetive as possible.

My choices would be from the following;

@MrGoodness - He actually posted but got DQ'd for not using the required beat. I would ensure that this wasn't an issue again if he was voted back in.

@FAME - It's my tourney and there's no way I wouldn't post. (I would have @Jack Skellington pick the beats and draw the matchups in the interest of fairness)

Round 1 loosers - When all the battles that are open for votes close and a winner is decided for each, A poll will be created to decide which knocked out emcee had the best track of round 1 and will be thrown back into the mix as the wildcard.

Other - Please state who you think should be the wildcard and why in the thread.

None - Choose this option if you don't believe there should be a wildcard and I will try and figure up a plan for 5 emcees.

Thank you

MIXTAPES

Aint Sleepin', Stay Dreamin'