Thread: Voting
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I know for the audio side ...When the mods started changing voting power...shit fucked it all up. See it wouldn't of gotten fucked up if the pussy ass mods wouldn't change people's shit just because they got Beef with users. I know at least 4 people that have zero voting power for no reason...and I'm one of them. I don't hate vote and or no pussy shit. Just because I talk shit to the mods...they changed my shit

Anyway...that's one of the reasons some active heads don't vote. What's the point of your vote doesn't count for anything. There's users that probably don't even know they have no voting power.

Shit is stupid. A vote is a vote...

But imo voting should be more in-depth.

Vote for Flow, wordplay, punches, scheme if any, beat if audio. That way votes don't have to be explained. But word ...I feel you.

100 hundred percent agreed...i dont hate vote either,,i may not give the best explanations at times,,but i also dont want to write a whole essay on why someone voted..some of the mods get into there feelings to much like little girls.
Unread 07-03-2021, 03:16 PM   #3

Flako Boom

Voted: 2034 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I know for the audio side ...When the mods started changing voting power...shit fucked it all up. See it wouldn't of gotten fucked up if the pussy ass mods wouldn't change people's shit just because they got Beef with users. I know at least 4 people that have zero voting power for no reason...and I'm one of them. I don't hate vote and or no pussy shit. Just because I talk shit to the mods...they changed my shit

Anyway...that's one of the reasons some active heads don't vote. What's the point of your vote doesn't count for anything. There's users that probably don't even know they have no voting power.

Shit is stupid. A vote is a vote...

But imo voting should be more in-depth.

Vote for Flow, wordplay, punches, scheme if any, beat if audio. That way votes don't have to be explained. But word ...I feel you.

100 hundred percent agreed...i dont hate vote either,,i may not give the best explanations at times,,but i also dont want to write a whole essay on why someone voted..some of the mods get into there feelings to much like little girls.