View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:19 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
How do you know my sisters a model? lol Nigga you FB stalking me???? smh

And actually the crazy thing is Idk if you know who this cat is but we just opened up for Ugly God a month ago and last week Waka Flocka ..... both big name artists so yeah people are hearing our shit.

But like i said ... I just took this rap shit serious serious 2 1/2 months ago..... Started working on the album 2 1'2 months ago.... So my main concern has been finishing the album nahmean...

All the other shit like learning social media was supposed to come afterwards.... but the right people in my city heard the shit instantly... and put me on stage with Ugly God..... and the group thats recruiting me just opened for Waka Flocka and Tee Grizzley or whatever dude name is.

Basically whats going on is in two months of taking this serious, i got thrown into the mix with actual big industry artists on stage with them... not expecting it at all.... only thinking of working on my album....

Its all happening pretty fast... so just trying to get my priorities in order ....

I think the main one should be social media after having this conversation.
Because you claim that your sister is "one of your models" which is creepy as fuck.

How are they hearing your shit without playing any of your videos?

You claimed to be taking this rap shit seriously 5 years ago.

You're saying "wow I got thrown in with industry artists" yet in that other thread you're talking about partying with Fabulos and Diddy. Bullshit confirmed.
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:19 AM   #58

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
How do you know my sisters a model? lol Nigga you FB stalking me???? smh

And actually the crazy thing is Idk if you know who this cat is but we just opened up for Ugly God a month ago and last week Waka Flocka ..... both big name artists so yeah people are hearing our shit.

But like i said ... I just took this rap shit serious serious 2 1/2 months ago..... Started working on the album 2 1'2 months ago.... So my main concern has been finishing the album nahmean...

All the other shit like learning social media was supposed to come afterwards.... but the right people in my city heard the shit instantly... and put me on stage with Ugly God..... and the group thats recruiting me just opened for Waka Flocka and Tee Grizzley or whatever dude name is.

Basically whats going on is in two months of taking this serious, i got thrown into the mix with actual big industry artists on stage with them... not expecting it at all.... only thinking of working on my album....

Its all happening pretty fast... so just trying to get my priorities in order ....

I think the main one should be social media after having this conversation.
Because you claim that your sister is "one of your models" which is creepy as fuck.

How are they hearing your shit without playing any of your videos?

You claimed to be taking this rap shit seriously 5 years ago.

You're saying "wow I got thrown in with industry artists" yet in that other thread you're talking about partying with Fabulos and Diddy. Bullshit confirmed.