View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 11:49 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Kiwi won #1 Contender like 3-4 months ago. He only didn't get his shot because I had to defend my title against people who called me out for it (REZN & Rican), so now he's getting his rightful shot at the title.
How's that fair to last months #1C though? like whats the point of having a #1 Contender's match last month if someone from 4 months ago that had a title shot wants it now?

Call outs has always been separate from LBT PPV title matches (you should know because that's how you took mine)

#1 Contenders should ALWAYS get their title matches.. IT NOT FAIR that they have to wait because of some screw up 4 months ago
Unread 12-15-2019, 11:49 AM   #4

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Kiwi won #1 Contender like 3-4 months ago. He only didn't get his shot because I had to defend my title against people who called me out for it (REZN & Rican), so now he's getting his rightful shot at the title.
How's that fair to last months #1C though? like whats the point of having a #1 Contender's match last month if someone from 4 months ago that had a title shot wants it now?

Call outs has always been separate from LBT PPV title matches (you should know because that's how you took mine)

#1 Contenders should ALWAYS get their title matches.. IT NOT FAIR that they have to wait because of some screw up 4 months ago