View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Lol sorry for using u as an example, couldnt think of anyone else.

Agree with what u said tho ....

"It's a constant evolution of everything getting better and better. Standards on LB have dipped now as there are less people that have really went through this evolution. If Esso and Riep dip now, someone who's a bit shit like Rant will win a GC and become the new measuring stick for new members, so in our current state the quality is actually falling off a little bit."

Thats True ^ .. Its what i was saying, in a different way. Niggas will Always improve .... but when all the dopeheads dipped , Niggas forgot about them ... And now its like its started over and nobody got the blueprint to get on that level. Like i said .. If youre not learning from the best, you gotta do it the hard/ slow way, & best each other. The old-heads basically paved the way , so niggas can get good, fast. Took us Years to do .... We all got better together , Slowly lol ..

& Lol Lower-Mid ..... Yikes
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:37 AM   #36

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Lol sorry for using u as an example, couldnt think of anyone else.

Agree with what u said tho ....

"It's a constant evolution of everything getting better and better. Standards on LB have dipped now as there are less people that have really went through this evolution. If Esso and Riep dip now, someone who's a bit shit like Rant will win a GC and become the new measuring stick for new members, so in our current state the quality is actually falling off a little bit."

Thats True ^ .. Its what i was saying, in a different way. Niggas will Always improve .... but when all the dopeheads dipped , Niggas forgot about them ... And now its like its started over and nobody got the blueprint to get on that level. Like i said .. If youre not learning from the best, you gotta do it the hard/ slow way, & best each other. The old-heads basically paved the way , so niggas can get good, fast. Took us Years to do .... We all got better together , Slowly lol ..

& Lol Lower-Mid ..... Yikes