View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:13 PM
LilDoDirty
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol, Illuminati is bull shit, its probably not even their real name, however the elite does exist... I don't know what their plan is since were not a part of them, but there is something strange going on.... Which we can see on TV like how homosexuality is being promoted and Kanye and ASAP wearing skirts, all of that is brainwashing the youth, yesterday i seen a documentary about a little boy who believed he was born into the wrong body.. so he became a transgender woman? Who planted things like this into the kids minds.. it had to be them they control the media... they show you what they want you to see, they never show you the full truth. THEY EXIST.
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #8

LilDoDirty

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol, Illuminati is bull shit, its probably not even their real name, however the elite does exist... I don't know what their plan is since were not a part of them, but there is something strange going on.... Which we can see on TV like how homosexuality is being promoted and Kanye and ASAP wearing skirts, all of that is brainwashing the youth, yesterday i seen a documentary about a little boy who believed he was born into the wrong body.. so he became a transgender woman? Who planted things like this into the kids minds.. it had to be them they control the media... they show you what they want you to see, they never show you the full truth. THEY EXIST.