View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezso Eu View Post
If that’s the case why are you both still mentioning me and talking shit, which was a month ago but when it come downs to what matters you just talk all damn day of why u will not battle or cannot battle..

Why mention me? Cause you’re avoiding smoke but lighting the lighter.. gtfoh. You talk about me when I’m not active but now I am and calls you out.. I also said video OR audio... but again you make countless pages of irrelevant comments...

Duck Season..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

1k views says other wise.. facts over bs.. it’s just you are not a battler but a culture vulture.. stand down
GotDAMN you are dense. I mentioned you one time and you STILL on the bullshit. I made one offhand comment about you being fucking ugly, which let's be honest, isn't even opinion- that shit is a fact. However, you can't let it go. You out here making a fool of yourself 'cause someone said something mean online. Be like Elsa. Let it go, lol. All you doing it repeating the same shit and having us repeat the same shit as well. Circular reasoning at its finest. Fuck off the site.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Oh, and 1K views?

Bitch, I got Minecraft tutorials with more views than that. LMFAO.
Unread 01-07-2020, 09:25 AM   #40

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezso Eu View Post
If that’s the case why are you both still mentioning me and talking shit, which was a month ago but when it come downs to what matters you just talk all damn day of why u will not battle or cannot battle..

Why mention me? Cause you’re avoiding smoke but lighting the lighter.. gtfoh. You talk about me when I’m not active but now I am and calls you out.. I also said video OR audio... but again you make countless pages of irrelevant comments...

Duck Season..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

1k views says other wise.. facts over bs.. it’s just you are not a battler but a culture vulture.. stand down
GotDAMN you are dense. I mentioned you one time and you STILL on the bullshit. I made one offhand comment about you being fucking ugly, which let's be honest, isn't even opinion- that shit is a fact. However, you can't let it go. You out here making a fool of yourself 'cause someone said something mean online. Be like Elsa. Let it go, lol. All you doing it repeating the same shit and having us repeat the same shit as well. Circular reasoning at its finest. Fuck off the site.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Oh, and 1K views?

Bitch, I got Minecraft tutorials with more views than that. LMFAO.