View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 08:07 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

If that’s the case why are you both still mentioning me and talking shit, which was a month ago but when it come downs to what matters you just talk all damn day of why u will not battle or cannot battle..

Why mention me? Cause you’re avoiding smoke but lighting the lighter.. gtfoh. You talk about me when I’m not active but now I am and calls you out.. I also said video OR audio... but again you make countless pages of irrelevant comments...

Duck Season..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Look, I've explained the shit several times at this point. I'mma have to break it down Barney style so you can understand it. Pay attention you fucking illiterate bitch.

Me. No. Want. Respect. Me. Not. Care. About. The. Culture.
Me. Not. Care.
Me. No. Do. Video. Battle.

I could give a flying magical fuck less if you came back to "help LB." Take that this up with X or something. Instead your notion of helping is calling out two dudes who called yo fugly ass ... Ugly. Shit. Isn't a video battle going to prove my original point that yo Gorilla Zoe lookin' ass ugly as fuck? Did you think this shit through at all?

Forreal. I don't even know who you're arguing with. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I'm not to damn supporter of the culture, I don't even watch battle rap. I listen to metal and play guitar. I wrote rap battles as a joke. It's obvious to everyone but you. You keep responding with these long ass comments sucking your own massive cock but no one cares.

FUCK OFF TANA.
AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SEE YOU VIDEO BATTLE, BITCH.

1k views says other wise.. facts over bs.. it’s just you are not a battler but a culture vulture.. stand down
Unread 01-07-2020, 08:07 AM   #38

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

If that’s the case why are you both still mentioning me and talking shit, which was a month ago but when it come downs to what matters you just talk all damn day of why u will not battle or cannot battle..

Why mention me? Cause you’re avoiding smoke but lighting the lighter.. gtfoh. You talk about me when I’m not active but now I am and calls you out.. I also said video OR audio... but again you make countless pages of irrelevant comments...

Duck Season..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Look, I've explained the shit several times at this point. I'mma have to break it down Barney style so you can understand it. Pay attention you fucking illiterate bitch.

Me. No. Want. Respect. Me. Not. Care. About. The. Culture.
Me. Not. Care.
Me. No. Do. Video. Battle.

I could give a flying magical fuck less if you came back to "help LB." Take that this up with X or something. Instead your notion of helping is calling out two dudes who called yo fugly ass ... Ugly. Shit. Isn't a video battle going to prove my original point that yo Gorilla Zoe lookin' ass ugly as fuck? Did you think this shit through at all?

Forreal. I don't even know who you're arguing with. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I'm not to damn supporter of the culture, I don't even watch battle rap. I listen to metal and play guitar. I wrote rap battles as a joke. It's obvious to everyone but you. You keep responding with these long ass comments sucking your own massive cock but no one cares.

FUCK OFF TANA.
AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SEE YOU VIDEO BATTLE, BITCH.

1k views says other wise.. facts over bs.. it’s just you are not a battler but a culture vulture.. stand down
Offline   Reply With Quote