View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:46 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default OFFICIAL LETSBEEF PODCAST

context

in the WE NEED TO UNITE thread i brought up the idea of starting a soundcloud for letsbeef. i didn't expect much of a response but it seems to have caught on. @EMDUBs brought up the old podcast so @NOBLE brought it back. i'm going to take over from this point and move forward with the project.

CO-HOSTS

as you can imagine it will be time consuming to run this project so i'm looking for co-hosts who would love to be apart of this project. go ahead and post @ me in this thread to be considered. right now @Seul is a person we're advocating.

INTERVIEWS

a focus i'd like to bring is to interview the various members of letsbeef. @ me in this thread to be considered or if you want to shout out someone feel free.

final notes:

i'll be setting up a spot to record from and i will purchase a mic asap. this will take no longer than a month.

i'll add to this as needed.
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:46 PM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default OFFICIAL LETSBEEF PODCAST

context

in the WE NEED TO UNITE thread i brought up the idea of starting a soundcloud for letsbeef. i didn't expect much of a response but it seems to have caught on. @EMDUBs brought up the old podcast so @NOBLE brought it back. i'm going to take over from this point and move forward with the project.

CO-HOSTS

as you can imagine it will be time consuming to run this project so i'm looking for co-hosts who would love to be apart of this project. go ahead and post @ me in this thread to be considered. right now @Seul is a person we're advocating.

INTERVIEWS

a focus i'd like to bring is to interview the various members of letsbeef. @ me in this thread to be considered or if you want to shout out someone feel free.

final notes:

i'll be setting up a spot to record from and i will purchase a mic asap. this will take no longer than a month.

i'll add to this as needed.