View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
[/COLOR]And tbh Musashi our situations are completely different. I went and had success in audio too. And might be 2-0 against you js

Which is why when ya'll nominated me for text HOF I said look at the totality of shit. Why not just make someone HOF for overall skill/ability shown on a consistent basis in both arenas?

And Talents point is null and void with Mayneak and TRE in the HOF. You cant just wanna change the rules cuz they wanna nominate me, what kinda fuck shit is that? Lol
I was kidding I don't consider myself even slightly HOF worthy. Possibly, I thought we had audio battled too but I can't find any record of it so maybe not?
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:30 PM   #33

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
[/COLOR]And tbh Musashi our situations are completely different. I went and had success in audio too. And might be 2-0 against you js

Which is why when ya'll nominated me for text HOF I said look at the totality of shit. Why not just make someone HOF for overall skill/ability shown on a consistent basis in both arenas?

And Talents point is null and void with Mayneak and TRE in the HOF. You cant just wanna change the rules cuz they wanna nominate me, what kinda fuck shit is that? Lol
I was kidding I don't consider myself even slightly HOF worthy. Possibly, I thought we had audio battled too but I can't find any record of it so maybe not?