View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2019, 08:54 AM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

It’s not what you did son that angers me soon. It’s who you did it too.
“Who, that fucking nobody?”
That fucking nobody is ginge, he once was an associate of ours. With that being said, we’re rearranging this battle. So @Ginge would you like an 8 or 16? I can’t let you walk around here saying you bodied my artist ice whom I’m invested in. This has turned into a personal matter. Speak now, to ignore this will be a recipe for disaster.
I'm entirely confused by this post. Who are you angry at? And you're battling Ginge because you don't want me bodied? This is a personal matter for me and @Ginge , I don't understand at all what you're doing. I'm not hatin at all, I for real have no clue what you're intentions are, can you explain?

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-30-2019, 08:54 AM   #13

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

It’s not what you did son that angers me soon. It’s who you did it too.
“Who, that fucking nobody?”
That fucking nobody is ginge, he once was an associate of ours. With that being said, we’re rearranging this battle. So @Ginge would you like an 8 or 16? I can’t let you walk around here saying you bodied my artist ice whom I’m invested in. This has turned into a personal matter. Speak now, to ignore this will be a recipe for disaster.
I'm entirely confused by this post. Who are you angry at? And you're battling Ginge because you don't want me bodied? This is a personal matter for me and @Ginge , I don't understand at all what you're doing. I'm not hatin at all, I for real have no clue what you're intentions are, can you explain?

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote