View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2019, 07:42 AM
Chekkit
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
20 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
You decided to make this about you, NOT me.

When I said that the sender has too much time to write, I went everybody not just you. As far as you writing for our battle, take yo motherfucking time just meet that deadline. & chill the out bruh.
"Chill the out" lol I wont even start with that.
Don't come all "Calm" on me, after you just had a mini hissy fit over a deadline of a MONTH LONG TOURNAMENT. You even signed up late. After the deadlines were posted. So it's not like you didnt see this coming dogg.

Just keep being an idiot. The look really suits ya lemme tell you. Send the 16, you know as well as I do it wont make a difference if you wait.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

I never said it was about me .. but you've been messaging me, I've kept in touch, and you just keep whining. And whining. And whining. Like... are you 13 or some shit? I doubt it... cuz you've been here for 9 years and still act bitchmade.
Unread 03-14-2019, 07:42 AM   #19

Chekkit
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
20 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 55 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
You decided to make this about you, NOT me.

When I said that the sender has too much time to write, I went everybody not just you. As far as you writing for our battle, take yo motherfucking time just meet that deadline. & chill the out bruh.
"Chill the out" lol I wont even start with that.
Don't come all "Calm" on me, after you just had a mini hissy fit over a deadline of a MONTH LONG TOURNAMENT. You even signed up late. After the deadlines were posted. So it's not like you didnt see this coming dogg.

Just keep being an idiot. The look really suits ya lemme tell you. Send the 16, you know as well as I do it wont make a difference if you wait.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

I never said it was about me .. but you've been messaging me, I've kept in touch, and you just keep whining. And whining. And whining. Like... are you 13 or some shit? I doubt it... cuz you've been here for 9 years and still act bitchmade.