View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2020, 07:48 AM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

if you listened to the show youd realize whats going on.. i drop a lot of info on there and promote our artists on lb.. not sure how playing our users .music to a wider audience is promoting my own brand? I dont make money off it... shows have been posted regularly so hows it short lived? you just hating like you always do.. go do something with your life son

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganesse View Post
LB is active on social media, i googled rap battles and thats how i found this site
dont listen to eth hes been a cancer on this site since he got here
Unread 02-25-2020, 07:48 AM   #29

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

if you listened to the show youd realize whats going on.. i drop a lot of info on there and promote our artists on lb.. not sure how playing our users .music to a wider audience is promoting my own brand? I dont make money off it... shows have been posted regularly so hows it short lived? you just hating like you always do.. go do something with your life son

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganesse View Post
LB is active on social media, i googled rap battles and thats how i found this site
dont listen to eth hes been a cancer on this site since he got here
Offline   Reply With Quote