Thread: “Ducking”
View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Ofc you omit the reason for that, being that you admitted to doing too many "sick drugs" and missing the deadline stating the battles unimportance to you- but thats some cool revisionist history b. You don't get to do too many drugs and tell me how unimportant battling me is then cry when I dont cater to your bad habits. Try taking your crewmates lead n stop blaming everyone but yourself for bitchmade behavior #BeLikeNick
We already know you found your narrative to not seem like a pussy, but it's not working how you hoped. I didn't make the deadline, no shit. The "reason" you read in a chatbox is irrelevant to the fact that instead of battling on a battle website you chose the hoe way out because you feared I would take more time to write than you did and have an unfair advantage when I assured you I wouldn't. Keep projecting & telling yourself how much of a pussy you think you are bud. :grass:

EDIT: Damn... I should have avoided this post for like 4 days.. Oh wait I'm not some antisocial net nerd who struggles with human interaction even when online.

Last edited by Bleu; 01-11-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Unread 01-11-2018, 07:18 PM   #12

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Ofc you omit the reason for that, being that you admitted to doing too many "sick drugs" and missing the deadline stating the battles unimportance to you- but thats some cool revisionist history b. You don't get to do too many drugs and tell me how unimportant battling me is then cry when I dont cater to your bad habits. Try taking your crewmates lead n stop blaming everyone but yourself for bitchmade behavior #BeLikeNick
We already know you found your narrative to not seem like a pussy, but it's not working how you hoped. I didn't make the deadline, no shit. The "reason" you read in a chatbox is irrelevant to the fact that instead of battling on a battle website you chose the hoe way out because you feared I would take more time to write than you did and have an unfair advantage when I assured you I wouldn't. Keep projecting & telling yourself how much of a pussy you think you are bud. :grass:

EDIT: Damn... I should have avoided this post for like 4 days.. Oh wait I'm not some antisocial net nerd who struggles with human interaction even when online.

Last edited by Bleu; 01-11-2018 at 07:22 PM.