View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
160 Won / 25 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I done told yall...but let it be known again:

Yall need to get some head to head battles goin before i battle anybody. Yall should be battlin everyday or so, and yall aint really battlin at all.. not even open battles. Yall need to get some head to head, beef sent, 2 min battles. Im tryin to battle the best, so someone gonna have to earn this shit!...
Real talk! 💯

Up to yall at this point!

And im definitely not even considerin anyone who dont currently audio battle...at all. Can't just come off the bench like half of the users in the lba tournament that barely showed up for the tournament, and now that it's over... they're gone.

So Mic Up! & Lets get it!....or not..(which its most likely gonna be) 🤬

Rather have some fire league battles, to get a #1 contender for an LBA title match, then to just give it up to whoever, after pretty much waistin a month to actually win it in the tournament...👍

Got me snipin noobs, farm, and zooka... smh.
Ive only been sent beef from 3 kats in 3 years...and its only 1 active...Pitiful!
(Just puttin that out there ~ im fuckin hungry for competition!)

I agree with this. No one should just show up & get a shot. Earn the spot, like the title was earned. If u want that title, you’ll battle people to get that shot.
Unread 03-05-2023, 10:14 AM   #10

Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
160 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 34 audio / 259 text
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I done told yall...but let it be known again:

Yall need to get some head to head battles goin before i battle anybody. Yall should be battlin everyday or so, and yall aint really battlin at all.. not even open battles. Yall need to get some head to head, beef sent, 2 min battles. Im tryin to battle the best, so someone gonna have to earn this shit!...
Real talk! 💯

Up to yall at this point!

And im definitely not even considerin anyone who dont currently audio battle...at all. Can't just come off the bench like half of the users in the lba tournament that barely showed up for the tournament, and now that it's over... they're gone.

So Mic Up! & Lets get it!....or not..(which its most likely gonna be) 🤬

Rather have some fire league battles, to get a #1 contender for an LBA title match, then to just give it up to whoever, after pretty much waistin a month to actually win it in the tournament...👍

Got me snipin noobs, farm, and zooka... smh.
Ive only been sent beef from 3 kats in 3 years...and its only 1 active...Pitiful!
(Just puttin that out there ~ im fuckin hungry for competition!)

I agree with this. No one should just show up & get a shot. Earn the spot, like the title was earned. If u want that title, you’ll battle people to get that shot.