View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

The economy was down but a prophecy was found by the land's holiest man.
Shepherds came rapidly and lepers sang happily as they traveled from the loneliest sand
To the sacred palace of the holy man who hated malice but knew what must be done.
The famine-stricken country was damned and given nothing but the holy man had looked to the trusty sun
Seeking a sign, to hear God speaking divine, praying that he would just see one.
Then He woke and then He spoke: Present your greatest lamb.
Kill it and paralyze the forces that terrorize this nearly faithless land.
Show them I exist and know when I commence to take this lamb
If it is not the purest known, I will turn your worthless home into nothing more than placeless sand.

All the people looked forward to the fall of evil and they had to listen
And watch as their land survived as each lamb arrived and it grew closer to time for a decision.
But no lamb presented itself pure enough and God would surely know if they were to bluff about the lamb put into the sacrificial position.
So the holy man was presented one lonely plan and summoned the land's greatest magician.
He summoned Griffin the Great to put a shift in his shape, turning him into the lamb for sacrifice.
For he was the only holy man around and when God brought the hammer down, he would ask to Christ:
For my people I shall offer my own soul because my lone goal is to save this land of mine.
Like you Christ, my true vice is I love them more than I love myself, so here I stand divine
Please let your father cause no more slaughter as my soul travels to your home via the sands of time.
I am the lamb to feed his wrath and I do not heed this path for my courage strong and my love is true.
My people sinned with every evil trend and I know their is justice due.
I followed your example Jesus and allowed my body to be mangled to scrambled pieces just as you.
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #3

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

The economy was down but a prophecy was found by the land's holiest man.
Shepherds came rapidly and lepers sang happily as they traveled from the loneliest sand
To the sacred palace of the holy man who hated malice but knew what must be done.
The famine-stricken country was damned and given nothing but the holy man had looked to the trusty sun
Seeking a sign, to hear God speaking divine, praying that he would just see one.
Then He woke and then He spoke: Present your greatest lamb.
Kill it and paralyze the forces that terrorize this nearly faithless land.
Show them I exist and know when I commence to take this lamb
If it is not the purest known, I will turn your worthless home into nothing more than placeless sand.

All the people looked forward to the fall of evil and they had to listen
And watch as their land survived as each lamb arrived and it grew closer to time for a decision.
But no lamb presented itself pure enough and God would surely know if they were to bluff about the lamb put into the sacrificial position.
So the holy man was presented one lonely plan and summoned the land's greatest magician.
He summoned Griffin the Great to put a shift in his shape, turning him into the lamb for sacrifice.
For he was the only holy man around and when God brought the hammer down, he would ask to Christ:
For my people I shall offer my own soul because my lone goal is to save this land of mine.
Like you Christ, my true vice is I love them more than I love myself, so here I stand divine
Please let your father cause no more slaughter as my soul travels to your home via the sands of time.
I am the lamb to feed his wrath and I do not heed this path for my courage strong and my love is true.
My people sinned with every evil trend and I know their is justice due.
I followed your example Jesus and allowed my body to be mangled to scrambled pieces just as you.